We live in one and we must give back
A minimum of 1 % of profits is utilized to conduct planned activities for Social Welfare.
- Indian Continence Society : The Directors are the promoters and managing trustees of the society working in the troubled are of Incontinence, The society holds seminars across age groups educating people abouut the problem and is also involved in furthering study on the subject.
- Punjab Digital Library : Donation to the not for profit organisation working to digitize historical data related to pre partition Indian state of Punjab
- Paying for Education of Selected staff
- Donations to support child education to CRY, Child Rights and You and Akal Academy Baru Sahib
- Donations to Cancer Aid & Research Foundation and other NGO's in the field of providing health care to the poor.